KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

Ann: Completion of Due Diligence and Notice of Me, page-69

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    re: Ann: Completion of Due Diligence and Noti... I too will be voting yes for all resolutions as if Bayan does not complete this deal I will be exiting this stock very quickly. We need Bayan to help manage the logistics of our projects.

Illiquid if you are so upset with the deal give me a call and I will buy every share off you. You have my number and I have tried calling you today.
    The deal always was for 2.3 something billion shares. This is a complicated deal yes I agree. The actual value of the deal never changed. Maybe if you looked at it this way the deal was for 2.3 billion shares and bayan required to pay something to make the deal happen. Maybe those people saw more upside in KRL shares than in Bayan shares. That then makes me feel a lot better that some one wants $50+ million dollars worth of KRL shares rather than cash. You keep saying that you do not think Pakar is worth anywhere near $277 million. When the deal was done and it was for a number of shares the shares were trading at 11.5c.
    The Ier comes in with a fair value of +$600 million. So I suppose you can understand my confusion illiquid, as I always thought you did your homework.

The offer stands. Give me a call tomorrow and I will do an off market transfer for all your stock and I know that you are making a profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.