KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

Ann: Completion of Due Diligence and Notice of Me, page-86

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    re: Ann: Completion of Due Diligence and Noti... It is called trial mining. It is a process you need to do whilst proceeding to exploitation. It forms part of your documentation which includes getting pinjim Pakai. There are a lot of steps to go through. In regards to the infrastructure you build it once you realise you have a mine so that you dovetail the finishing of the licensing with your ability to produce.

And yes the Indonesian businessmen know about it and is why it is done this way otherwise it will take you 5 to 10 years to bring a project into production.

In regards to Bayan pushing down the price that is always a risk which we have to be aware of. Another possibility is that they push up the price and use KRL as a vehicle to acquire other assets in Australia. Bayan are a large company and there has been talk that they are interested at being a major player in the coal industry and that includes having a global presence. Using a Australian listed company to acquire the assets maybe of use.

Once again i would love to talk to you about a few things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.