NEU 0.26% $15.57 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

And I am also replying to Piton72.While rereading this thread,...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    And I am also replying to Piton72.

While rereading this thread, particularly the comments about Biogen walking away from a partnership with Ionis in Angelman and about the lower limb issues in another company's study it makes me reflect on this morning's Biogen article that faul0038 first referred to.

The article talks about Biogen's change in sentiment about a large acquisition this year, and their interest in rare diseases and it is clear for all to see they previously held a desire for a drug to treat Angelman Syndrome.

Where would they go next? Would they continue to have an interest in Angleman? Where would they see value? Where could they find a drug with few issues and great tolerability? Why would they be willing to up the amount of money they would be willing to spend which goes against previous announcements? How could they be kept busy for decades by a drug? (a concept borrowed from the Professor's outstanding post) How could they turn themselves into an even bigger player on the pharma stage?

Piton72 on May 16: Why doesn't Biogen exercise the option? Are they no longer interested in Angelman Syndrome or are they interested in another drug ( nnz2591? )? Are you waiting for our data?

Was Piton72 onto something very early here?

Lots of questions but for your consideration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.57
Change
-0.040(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.990B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.83 $15.87 $15.20 $8.124M 524.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64 $15.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.58 597 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.