GBR 0.00% 5.6¢ great boulder resources limited

Ann: Completion of Entitlement Offer, page-25

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Even if they find something today worthwhile, they'll still need a cap raise just to fund the setup costs for mining the site wont they? 4mil wont go far in that space and yes if a significant find is found the subsequent cap raise would be easily enough done I imagine - if done soon for that purpose.

Without a significant find soon, how many more cap raises are realistically possible to keep funding exploration and/or management wages?

Not trying to down ramp and I understand these junior drilling operations are often like educated lotto tickets, hence the transient holder base - but just trying to put a practical timeline to how much "patience" can be granted or even realistically afforded at these prices/market cap to gauge a risk/reward scenario or life expectancy of the company in the absence of a viable find?

Not particularly well versed in mining exploration stocks, but that just seems like the biggest rational risk to me right now.. happy to have someone more familiar with a company of this MC size in exploration let me know their options from here to keep the exploration going in the absence of a significant find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24398 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 141200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.