GBR 0.00% 5.9¢ great boulder resources limited

Even if they find something today worthwhile, they'll still need...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Even if they find something today worthwhile, they'll still need a cap raise just to fund the setup costs for mining the site wont they? 4mil wont go far in that space and yes if a significant find is found the subsequent cap raise would be easily enough done I imagine - if done soon for that purpose.

Without a significant find soon, how many more cap raises are realistically possible to keep funding exploration and/or management wages?

Not trying to down ramp and I understand these junior drilling operations are often like educated lotto tickets, hence the transient holder base - but just trying to put a practical timeline to how much "patience" can be granted or even realistically afforded at these prices/market cap to gauge a risk/reward scenario or life expectancy of the company in the absence of a viable find?

Not particularly well versed in mining exploration stocks, but that just seems like the biggest rational risk to me right now.. happy to have someone more familiar with a company of this MC size in exploration let me know their options from here to keep the exploration going in the absence of a significant find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ $15.99K 266.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12242 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 294539 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.