AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Just got back from a bout of Covid out of action for nearly 4...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Just got back from a bout of Covid out of action for nearly 4 weeks wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Anyways totally agree with your comments regarding Benjamin boy, he was in control along with the rest of the board when they deceived hundreds if not thousands of investors into believing company's such as Mercedes Benz and SKI were already in bed with Auz Mines totally mislead shareholders and if the system has any credibility then they will lock him up so Benny Boy can become the soap holder.

Also I still see many defending the company an its BoD's I can only reiterate what has been discussed and posted when my mate attended the general meeting and asked this question " if LG walk away in December has the company got anybody else"

The answer that come back from Ramsden an Marinelli that sticks in my mind was both stated they have plenty bashing the doors down (will try an find actual post later) but if this was the case why would Auz not utilise that as a pressure point on LG to make a commitment to Auz my guess is its because they have no one else because from were I sit and from a Business Case I would definitely put the pressure on LG if any of what Ramsden or Marinelli said was true.

With regard to the BoD's taking up allocations I suppose they would have to show some type of commitment to keep up the snow job going.

The new CEO seems to be okay the rest of the feeding frenzy piglets need to be moved to the same jailhouse to help Benny Boy give out and pick up the soap so they know what's it like to be driven up the Greek highway hopefully anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $760 94.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 10196179 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 473959 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.