CHM 11.1% 2.0¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Many reasons why some sell for 2.7c. Impatience, need funds,...

1. 12,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3746
    Many reasons why some sell for 2.7c. Impatience, need funds, better opportunities elsewhere, frustrated, fed up with Hopper........

But as long as the science delivers, and it does better than expected, the risk is very low at this stage as CHM is valued at almost ZERO not considering the cash at hand.

The FED's outlook tending now to steady the rates or even lowering could mark the turning point for tech stocks with no current income. BIO and Fin-techs got hammered way below any sensible valuation, what an opportunity if the fundamentals are great - such as is here at CHM. Some worry about the cash at hand and needed, Hopper got the safety nets required but I wouldn't be surprised if he would allow to drop CHM even further as this would benefit his indirectly holding vehicles and his mates. Officially he won't exceed a 19.99% holding but who knows how many other accounts he controls. Speculating on the AGM results, maybe up to 25-28%. Time will tell, I just added a few 200k buy orders down to 2.1c, just in case someone feels the need to crash the sp.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $56.44K 2.801M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1655923 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1520755 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.