RAD 7.32% 3.8¢ radiopharm theranostics limited

Ann: Completion of Entitlement Offer, page-15

1. 12,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3759
    That's the problem with discounting on the ASX that Hopper isn't getting. Investors feel good about any investment when the value is increasing. But despite the science achieving huge results at IMU, CHM and RAD his unjustified discounted RIs have spooked the market. Hopper's way of thinking is "The science might be great but I think I will give it away at dirt prices. While shoppers at Coles and Woolies would love to grab a bargain at the ASX a bargain always sends a message " RUN! ".

At the 3 AGMs about just 1/3 voted. But that was enough to get him over the line as of those 1/3 nearly 90-95% of votes came from the Hopper-Camp. There was a chance to send a strong message but this chance wasn't used.

Anyway, plan B. As long as the science delivers nothing is lost. Hopper can easily be replaced, the science and the people in the background can't. I am buying as I did at IMU, CHM. Over time things will improve as long as data will impress big pharma. They won't care who signs the contracts if money can be made.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.003(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $17.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $162.0K 4.238M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 312580 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 145800 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.