LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Wow "dirtydog" thank you for your contribution (post). I will...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Wow "dirtydog" thank you for your contribution (post). I will read those links, I know of of many stories of companies being so advanced yet still have issues... and the "best" also are no different (except their experience and resources)

I follow Mineral Resources and have not delved into the big boys of Albermarle / Greenbushes, due purely to entry price and less upside multiples, but I should do broader reading.

I find it interesting The Albermarle / Min Res JV, and MinRes opting out of the downstream processing aspects of the JV, for more spod % ownership of those JV revenues. Min Res are continuously derisking and spreading the base through other deposits which they can leverage against their existing assets.

And you have first hand exposure through working on the Greenbushes project. Wow, thank you, I look forward to reading those links and your on going post.
    FYI, I only got involved with LU7 a few months ago due to Iggy Tan and the possibility that their simple story of replicating what they had previously done in the early lithium days so pure speculation from me, I will read and experience more and add to my holding if things continue to head in the right direction.

Cheers and thanks again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $2.171K 151.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 115507 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.