SI6 0.00% 0.3¢ si6 metals limited

Ann: Completion of First Phase Drill Program in Botswana, page-8

1. 11,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4670
    I think the market is happy with all our projects. I just think it’s a horrible market right now for small caps across the board. Even most larger cap commodity stocks are struggling. However for low caps especially - The risk appetite and liquidity just isn’t there right now. There is a lack of confidence across the board and big institutions are currently not willing to invest heavily and drive up the share prices which we used to see often.
    It’s not just SI6. I have the same problems with all the small caps I hold. AUC, KRR, DRE, RCR, EMC, IPT. All are historically very low! It’s not an issue if you are patient. Because everything occurs in cycles and in the future you will likely be in a much better situation. However if you are trading short to medium and need the cash, it’s a problem selling at such a loss. It will be rare to find people making good coin in this kind of market. But it does present amazing opportunities if you are looking long term and willing to wait for the good times. You can buy in now or average down your existing holdings. Which is what I have been actively doing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.106M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60751346 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17194155 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.