HGV 0.00% 4.3¢ hygrovest limited

Ok, Here goes my outlook. We are around 80% up from start of...

1. 1,206 Posts.
    Ok,

Here goes my outlook.

We are around 80% up from start of year yeah ? IMO that's great and alot sooner than I thought, Yes we got there the wrong way meaning from being dragged along in the hype bubble but even with SP around .4 %80  still not too bad ,of course sorry for the guy's who bought high but in time will come back

AC8 was over inflated an hyped to the eyeballs of course as Canopy are behind them.. Then 05/05 they get grow approval now IMO they are prob still around 10 cent's higher than they should be, before revenue plants in ground etc.... Although I bet that is being fast tracked...

ZLD again being an offshoot of Auscann gives them also big mover advantage , these guys have already got proven oil etc. They just need to prove to the PTB that the trials work.

But they do not have a tablet that is already fully approved for Aus already.
    IMO the Govt will happily take a CBD/THC pill over oil or flower etc.

This is from Mar 29th..
    "- MMJ's Swiss subsidiary, Satipharm AG, targeting near-term supply of cannabidiol (CBD) capsules to Australian pharmacies through strategic partnership with HL Pharma Pty Ltd "

You may not think anything new but IMO it will take a very long time for oil to be fully available in any chemist but Gelpell on the other hand...... Not long at all.

MMJ have done everything they have said they will do and some, they already have a consumer friendly "tablet" product on offer I am sure I read somewhere that they were also working on CBD/THC tabs.

Again, MMJ have the society friendly product and are 100% still IMO are on the right track.
    There is still so much red tape.
    MMJ is just getting held back , NaySayers.... enter now.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.043M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $104.1K 2.424M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 299302 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.