RED 1.81% 40.8¢ red 5 limited

Ann: Completion of fully underwritten $90 million equity raising, page-259

1. 11,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6318
    To be fair Oldgold, SBM have made their own hell..... incredibly bad choices at the board level have crippled the company.
    DCN - their open pits underperformed, their U/G underperformed. (though yes... DCN was royally done over by GMD, but... well done to GMD?)
    RED - well... they have hardly put in a stellar performance. They have won my unofficial award for undertaking multiple capital raising at the lows... consistently.
    GMD has been very savvy overall. Basically, they just drill a little, let inflation, high cost pits and poor management destroy value so they can snap it up.

Slightly off topic, but BGL just mentioned that they plant to toll treat 10,000 ounces mid year somewhere nearby....
    Not sure about the grade, but... it must be high enough to justify trucking. Could be a nice little sugar hit for RED if they get the job.

Here's hoping RED have something to crow about and actually provide a production update very soon, otherwise.... the quarter was likely only 'ok'.

I do feel confident in predicting that RED will accept all of the SPP... especially if oversubscribed. They want every $$ they can get their hands on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.8¢
Change
-0.008(1.81%)
Mkt cap ! $2.772B
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.0¢ 39.5¢ $2.406M 5.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 1601153 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 1030393 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.