CGR 0.00% 13.5¢ cgn resources limited

Ann: Completion of Ground Geophysics Enhances Targets, page-78

1. 11,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4623
    It shows the type of person you are, ramping RCR like no tomorrow and then disappearing and now talking it down. All your posts are there to be seen from a couple of months ago. No doubt you are capable of doing the same thing to CGR when you get to your target exit. I have seen people like you many times before.

RCR hasn’t hit dusters, the first diamond hole appears to have copper intersections throughout. The assays will do the talking but in the current copper market and rebound, good hits will get attention. Plus they still need to finish most of their drilling program once the ground is completely dry after the recent wet season.

I actually think CGR and RCR are the best chances of the bunch to kick on like WA1. Both their numerous geophysical targets have similar signals. RCR screwed up with their capital raise partner who took the short term profit strategy, whereas CGRs look long. That’s probably the difference between both right now because both are incredibly prosperous and looking good from a geologist perspective.

I wish everyone the best with both companies and hopefully the end of short term traders changing their sentiment every 5mins. It’s all about holding long being patient, focusing on the fundamentals and enjoying the solid returns as more news arrives Imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 188723 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 78759 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.