EGR 0.00% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Completion of Independent Engineers Report-KNL.AX, page-6

1. 12,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    WOW!!!!!

Looks like MANY of the boxes will be ticked for the lenders - KFW & Nedbank to provide their final stamp of approval...

I am sure that the IER may have a "few recommedations" and most do so to cover themselves up in case things go sour later on - better to recommend any/every thing in the report just to cover their backside.... I have done so in the past too when I have been an IER (not for mining but for IT Projects)... similar to a pest inspection or a building report you get when you are inspecting a house... nothing alarming but these Independent contractors list everything just in case...

Things that are meticulous do take time but if the TOP "N" points for these lenders are fulfilled then the final sign off may not take long...

$40 + $30m = $70m finance - it is going to put a rocket worth twice that amount into our MC if and when it comes for sure... most of our peers have no such finance and yet are 5-6 times our MC so we can look forward to a $150m MC with fincance for sure....

loving all my buys in the teens now and the last one at 23.5c looked a bit risky to me last week - no longer... averaging up from 8c to 17c now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $19.32K 195.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6383 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.