EGR 4.55% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Completion of Key Resettlement Work, page-91

1. 7,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1647
    To put it simply, doing business with the Chinese makes me nervous. They are lovely people but time and time again I have watched companies be burned by them in business. They just do things differently.

KNL's approach of seeking reputable blue chip off-take partners and funding through debt, are two of the main reasons why KNL is my graphite company of choice. In addition to those two points I also like; the realistic production and sales targets, our management's experience mining in Tanzania, the quality of our tenements, the number of shares on issue (this is HUGE for me), the fact that the company doesn't hand out options like candy at Halloween, managements ability to close deals, and the list goes on.

I'm not going to lie, I got immensely frustrated at the length of time it took to complete the RPF and the lack of communication from management on its progress. The end result however was most certainly worth the wait. The comprehensiveness of the documents is impressive and done to the highest standard. I guess when you're dealing with off-take partners like TK and Sojitz, banks like KfW and Nedbank, and seeking German Government Guarantees, you have to deliver comprehensive and high quality plans such as those delivered by KNL. I still had some questions as to whether or not our finance application be approved, and whilst we still don't have an answer, I am more confident than ever that we are going to get the funding that we need to advance to production.

I'm extremely comfortable with my substantial investment in this company, our company, and I'm excited to watch it transform from explorer to producer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $26.93K 245.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 140243 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 29814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.