CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

I think being told the truth and not watch obvious scams...

1. 1,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    I think being told the truth and not watch obvious scams continually erode away any value left in the assets.

TS has for years being acquiring with CLE and then spinning off the assets into other companies. Assign himself as CEO of the spinoff and then slowly diluting CLE ownership in them while increasing his own through share issues.

Look at EUR, CUX, FEL etc etc. same pattern of activity. And their was the blantant cash handover to Frank Timis which was well documented on here, including how he lied to the courts when he said he was not associated with the Cayman Islands funder of buying shares at 3x market value who also happened to be run by director of London Mining.... I could go on but it is all document if anyone wants to look further.

Right now my holdings are now worthless, so the value in staying around for me is to call out these patterns that occur over and over again.

So far this past year we have had a gold tennament in WA with supposedly high grade gold, gone quiet. New Zealand acquisition... gone quiet and now Canada super biggest ever plot... is the pan he is banging.

Until he has a successful execution of a project, he will be seen as two bit player out for himself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.