ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Yes I know mate, all that The Pure Pumping Cronies of Spenda can offer is pumping using miss information to create FOMO of granny and poppy investors. They do this leading up to every 4c and dump into the PUMP prior to the 4c even being released. It's extremely parasitic behaviour.

Realty is that it's going to take over 10 years to rollout to Capricorn. It makes sense when you break free of The Stockholm Syndrome of Spenda. Capricorn literally has over 27,000 members plus a few thousand suppliers. Just slow down and have a THINK how long it took to onboard just 200 Carpet Court stores and their franchise to head office B2B flows. So now if you multiply that out you can clearly see why it's going to take a very long period of time to do the same for Capricorn.

The other interesting thing is I don't recall goat talking about any other payments but SaaS fees in regards to the Capricorn DSD rollout. Can anyone point out where he directly mentions revenue gained from DSD that isn't SaaS?
    Last edited by PharmD: 29/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $59.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $61.59K 4.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5436788 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 846012 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.