RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Brett Mitchell needs to step down. He has zero credibility after...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Brett Mitchell needs to step down. He has zero credibility after his rant about shareholders was exposed. The only thing that will get this stock moving forward is replacing Brett with a well credentialed GM with a history of getting deals done! When I say ‘done’ I don’t mean paperwork, I mean actually delivered as per the announcement. On time, no ‘tweaks’, and financials as announced hitting the bank account. If the company does not make this move then any announcement (however great it may seem), will do very little to the share price because investors and share holders simply do not believe what he writes. 

If he cared about his shareholding the best opportunity for him to make a great return is to step down. Any reputable company worth it’s salt would not have an office bearer using that reteric or language towards its shareholders and them keep their role. It shows a complete lack of leadership and management that he is still in the role IMO....the biggest mover of the share price will be that he has moved on. I expect greed will prevent that and this stock will go from one of the most promising to a complete wasted opportunity. 

Move on Brett your poor judgement (getting yourself in this mess) and stubbornness  to move on are destroying this company!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.567K 8.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47481 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.