WMG 0.00% 28.0¢ western mines group ltd

Ann: Completion of MobileMT Survey at Mulga Tank, page-79

1. 967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    HIGHLIGHTS
    • Completion of airborne MobileMT (MagnetoTellurics) survey at the Mulga Tank Ni-Cu-PGE Project
    • Survey undertaken at 200m line spacing across the entire Mulga Tank Ultramafic Complex
    • Preliminary results anticipated in the next few weeks with final 3D dataset expected in 4-6 weeks
    • MobileMT is the most advanced generation of airborne AFMAG technology capable of highresolution deep resistivity 3D mapping >1km depth
    • WMG is employing cutting edge technology in the hunt for massive sulphide deposits at Mulga Tank .

The Company engaged Expert Geophysics to undertake their cutting edge MobileMT survey across the entire
    Mulga Tank Ultramafic Complex, with the aim of further unlocking the 3D architecture and targeting
    accumulations of massive nickel sulphide. Whilst the survey was somewhat delayed due to weather, it has now
    been successfully completed and data sent to Canada for processing. Preliminary results are anticipated in the
    next few weeks, with the final 3D dataset expected in 4-6 weeks.

The intensity of the recent tree shake suggests to me some urgency to relieve we retail investors of our holdings prior to this information coming to light which is soon .

But I don't know,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 40000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.