AMU 0.00% 21.0¢ amadeus energy limited

Ann: Completion of new US financing arrangements , page-7

1. 8,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    re: Ann: Completion of new US financing arran... Only holding a tiny number of shares now K1. The last qtr did it for me and I exited at 21-22. There is no way they will hit Hartleys dizzy expectations this year end. All the initiatives they have undertaken to improve shareholder value have done nothing but damaged shareholder value so far. I'm sure they will be a stronger company in the long term but I figure I will have plenty of time to get back in. The buyers just aren't there for this stock at the moment and haven't been for a long time. They're pluggig away at debt and savings in other areas but once again they need news on a good well or two. 17.5 cents seems ridiculous I know but I always felt that if she went under that critical support of 20 cents it could go anywhere. Great shame as I keep reading of renewed interest in onshore US asstes due to the BP fiasco in the gulf , but nothing. What a ridiculous market cap at the moment and makes you wonder why no one would not gobble them up. Another year I would say but will be watching closely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.