MRZ 18.0% 7.2¢ mont royal resources limited

I get the sense it’s close. I’m a holder in BNZ too and as you...

1. 7,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    I get the sense it’s close. I’m a holder in BNZ too and as you know they’re the other large holder of the eastmain greenstone. Benz have gold and historical lithium assays overdue and now with patriot coming to the ASX, I get the feeling there’ll be a flurry of coordinated activity on the companies playing in that area and linked to large SH.

MRZ is an easy hold for me. I’ve been taking small bites for months now as it’s impossible to get a large position without pushing in the price so I’m happy sitting lower and lower on the bid and getting sold into. The recent settlement of the Northern Lights deal with part equity is, IMO, part of the reason for the weak SP recently. If I wanted larger equity as part of the deal, you can bet I’d be asking mates to push the price lower and lower into the date of issuance. Some may balk at the idea but I’d bet a pint on it.

Looking further forward, I suspect we’ll see someone like Okeefe look to control the whole belt. That’s my angle. Gold, lithium and metals in one previously inaccessible belt (now accessible with a new road and power) will be too tempting for someone like him with real world experience growing developers into miners. Benz already have a solid gold resource (with heaps of upside) and now MRZ and BNZ will prove lithium along a huge strike. Far more value to be realised if it’s controlled by one party and not a mixed bag of private and public companies linked to a few individuals.

Small buys at this price will yield fat returns in the LT if this plays out so I’ll continue planting seeds and waiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.011(18.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.122M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $7.088K 103.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 182991 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.