GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Serendipity,Congratulations on becoming a GMV SH and I truly...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Serendipity,
    Congratulations on becoming a GMV SH and I truly think that you will be well rewarded down the track.

I agree with what @$tockfella said because at the end of the day, it's your money and as I've said before, if you are going to invest in the Share Market, make sure that it's money that you can afford to lose because you may just do that.

Having said that and taking that into consideration, here is a quick SWOT analysis.

1. Strength - The Prizma Jacket & GMed Patch (see company web site for specifications)
    Dr Yacov Geva previous CEO Lifewatch which was taken over by Bio Telemtry (BEAT) in 2017
    Dr Yacov has personally head hunted most of his previous executive team during the last 3 years
    Approved by FDA for OTCQB for the Prizma Jacket
    Fully operational factory in China with FDA Approval for the production of both items.
    Fully operational factory in Israel with FDA Approval for the production of both items.

2. Weaknesses- Difficulties securing NMPA for Prizma Jacket & GMed Patch
    Difficulties with revenues
    Difficulties in communications with Share Holders and Compliance Office's

3. Opportunities - GMV has a distinct advantage with the Covid-19 having 2 products that would be classified as an essential item
    Opportunity to get FDA for GMed Patch through the "Emergency Approval"
    Continued opportunity to rollout both products into Asia, Middle East and Europe

4. Threats - Bio Telemetry (BEAT) Nasdaq
    Irhythm Nasdaq
    Failure to get recognition for the products.
    Failure to gain necessary approvals for FDA Patch

I know there is alot more that I could have put in but if you truly want a proper analysis comparing companies in the Mobile Cardiac Telemetry MCT, then I suggest you go to a proper company dealing with company profiles.

AIMO DYOR GLTAH

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.