PCL 6.25% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

Ann: Completion of PEL 87 3D Seismic Program, page-143

1. 2,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921
    I started to write a long post to add to the information but hit the wrong button on the keyboard and have lost the lot .... Bugger !!!
    I'm not sure if Iain has any other jobs ... he got a big payout with his shares being converted so probably doesn't need a job to feed his family .... that tells me that there has been significant incentive to lure him back into the industry with PCL.
    He is unlikely to jump onboard a company that doesn't have a big chance of success.
    The issue of more shares when we really didn't need to raise funds to survive, tells me that some snouts have been put into the trough and I'm going to get my snout in there too.
    I missed the peak of the NWE price as I held on for the next well. The drilling of LD2 was not what was published to happen, it was published that NED1 was to be drilled next .... came up with 29 metres of gas and 80 metres of Oil when results were finally published compared with the water saturated LD2 well ... but LD2 wasn't plugged and abandoned ... it was put on hold.
    I'm suspicious.
    Trust is important ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.