TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

In terms of communication I feel they have put together a very...

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    In terms of communication I feel they have put together a very good announcement that is clear, confident and it now removes many question marks..

If they can give us a quality new deal Or a run of positive news then we could be in for a nice turnaround and a sharp rise in the SP..

The buyers/sellers onscreen looks great and nicely poised for a run IF they can give the market a run of good news..

I really like the fact they will not just deliver the content to the Ukraine until the economics are right for the company! It proves that they are not giving in to market pressure of doing it to keep holders happy rather it will happen when it's best for the company which in turn is best for holders.
    By all accounts getting the pricing right in the Ukraine has been tricky because it must compete in a country that is something like the 3rd highest rated country in the world for illegal downloading and cinema pricing is only a few dollars so a competitive price that will keep customers at home to use the service is crucial otherwise the company is just flushing much needed capital down the toilet..

We may not be seeing everything that goes on day to day but I believe they are doing what's best for the company and shareholders in the long run..

Well done management

Looking forward to the coming weeks with high hopes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.