SGC 0.00% 0.5¢ sacgasco limited

Ann: Completion of Philippines Drilling Site Surveys, page-22

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Just like in the past with Cadlao (and the Filipinos, Blade, Peak and Conrad Clauson / Thome / Cadco), there have been many at the DOE who are, shall we say, "motivated" to make certain announcements or, even worse, motivated to keep partners in the JV at bay. Up as high as the Sec are the DOE easily "motivated".

What I do know is this.....the DOE are expecting a drill of SC6B very soon. But what is interesting is that a public company such as SGC has not announced anything in relation to this. Hmmmm... What happened to their stupendous drillship? Any word on that or perhaps it has sunk somehow.

My bet... USEC SS is all in for some reason and SGC cannot deliver because they do not have the cash. In other words, there are at the DOE certain spazzos that are playing the cards as they normally do for some outside favours if they can get whatever they can get.

The question begets....why no announcement from SGC?

I bet that by June this year if nothing happens with SGC on the Philippines, there will be a play to get them out via a better deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.483M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.615K 923.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4559959 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4262951 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.