OEL 4.35% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Ann: Completion of Placement and Institutional Entitlement Offer, page-45

1. 1,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Jacko, Myself and a lot of us are in a very similar boat and our stories are not too different.
    You need to make a decision based on what you think it’s worth or what you think it could be worth.

You can’t make it on anyone else’s view.

There are several methods to do this.

My views differs to others on the forum and visa versa. If you are looking at the macro outlook right now you should be scared (hence the terrible price as of today).... if you think oil will correct and business will go back to normal then a higher price tomorrow could be possible.

DYOR that you see a lot means do your own research mate.

My view is Oil will recover and Otto will survives based on the hedging and this cap raise (how quick the recoeecy is no one knows)... and if you are making assumptions on what it would be earning at $40-50 LLS then it’ll be possible to get back towards 3-5c based on an earnings model to estimate. But you need to understand this is not the reality at the moment and might never happen. Oil may not go back up or Otto may cap raise again which then will make this prediction on SP less likely.

You need to learn the industry you are in and you need to work out what makes for a good Oiler.

You need to decide if you like the company or not and what and when you think you might see a return on your investment.

This isn’t the first time oil has been crushed ... the oil industry’s goes through boom to bust a lot. Nature of the beast.

Do your own research (DYOR) and make a call from there Jacko (there are a lot of expert in the share world but not a lot of masters... and there’s risk in all investment).

Last edited by akap: 31/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $186.2K 16.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2315954 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 6349129 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.