OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Ann: Completion of Placement and Institutional Entitlement Offer, page-75

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Great comments akap, cmon etc.
    Seeing there will be around 5B shares (!!) when the dust settles, 90% of which will likely be owned by Molton surely there will be some changes in the way this circus is managed. This BOD has handed over control in a very quick and efficient deal...its like a scene out of GoT.
    Perennial certainly put the wind up them.... wonder what they suspected.... anyway, they're history now.
    I owned shares for a couple of years, believing this little oiler was on the right track - good strategic goals, reasonable assets and cash flow, good partners etc. but for some reason it all went off track around the time of GC. What the hell happened?
    Heaven knows what the staff think of how they are being "lead" by this bunch of turkeys.
    I followed the share price down from avg 5.5c and "fortunately" got out at around 3.5c. I kept an eye on it and a while later, thinking it would recover, bought back in around 3c. Now... down again.
    At this stage I have mentally written off the entire investment but, that's entirely my decision. That's the risk you take in this sector.
    Its fascinating just watching this train wreck... I can't look away ! Every day is a revelation.
    Maybe it will come back, maybe it wont, which is a shame for all the holders who kept the faith, but I'm sure as hell not going to invest any more while this BOD is still around.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6611848 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 11820531 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.53am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.