SYR 4.21% 45.5¢ syrah resources limited

It’s all blue sky ahead now.Expect positive news flow to...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    It’s all blue sky ahead now.

Expect positive news flow to commence in earnest.

My share price Target is $3.50

DYOR IMO
    LOL. I genuinely hope that people are not taking your comments seriously. Expect positive news flow why? Because they raised money to keep the lights on? Please enlighten us with the positive news you are expecting

SYR remains the #2 shorted stock on the ASX with 15.94% of the float short. Less than 1% decrease since the raise. This means your theory of the shorts closing with the raise is absolutely incorrect.

The shorters remain with their heavy position, and this may be the case for quite a while.

It's not all roses and sunshine from here. The shorters are short SYR for a reason. It is a big bet on SYR continuing to decline.
    Why may that be? What do the shorters know that we don't?

Let me give you some clues.
    1. SYR is operating at a loss.
    2. SYR is expected to continue operating at a loss. This means ongoing capital raises and dilution just to keep the lights on.
    3. Prices for natural graphite are not expected to rise.
    4. SYR is negative cash flow.
    5. SYR is not profitable.
    6. Natural graphite is not in high demand.
    7. China and cheaper synthetic graphite take up around 80% of the market
    8. If a business is not making profit, then its not a good business is it. The value will continue to decrease until its all in C&M. Mind you C&M is also expensive

Happy for you to counter these arguments with any facts. I am tired of reading your misleading comments about SYR being the only ex-china, US compliant graphite producer. Because all that means absolutely nothing when the business is not profitable. They can only run the show for so long with shareholders money, before its all shut down.

Let me ask you, would you continue to run a business selling product for a loss? Then asking for a handout from investors to be able to keep paying your electricity bills. Doesn't sound like a healthy business model to me, whether its US compliant or not.

Where, when, and HOW will SYR become profitable. That is the million dollar question. Give me an answer.

DYOR IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.21%)
Mkt cap ! $392.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 47.8¢ 45.5¢ $2.777M 6.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 186578 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 19607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 5.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
47.8¢ 47.8¢ 45.5¢ 1732103
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.