CL8 0.00% 1.2¢ carly holdings limited

Your on the money R100. Its what i have been saying all along....

1. 1,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Your on the money R100. Its what i have been saying all along.

Finances are the key. If they continue down the current funding arrangement path it will only hold the share price back. If you were stumping the cash up for the shares what would you want to pay ? As little as possible i guess. Dominet Digital sold 6 million odd shares ( 1/2 their holding ) in the latest top 20 report. How many were they issued in the first 2 tranches ? Apparently there are restrictions on selling those shares ( i couldn't find the exact restrictions ) but they had a bunch of them before the new lot were issued.

They definitely wanting the options in the money. IMO its half the reason for the last pump and why all of a sudden they advised punters how they could convert. My guess is they were banking on some being converted which weren't, the share price was manipulated down again and bingo more shares were issued.

I would like to add my comments are born from frustration. Considering what has taken place with some of the announcements over the last 3 months you would expect a lot more momentum in the share price. Unfortunately we are still at the same levels as we were 12 months ago which is extremely disappointing.

I purchased more heads over the last couple of days as i believe the longer term story of the company and as Tricky commented the share price could be anything in 5 years.

I just need Mr Noone to get the share price to a level where i can covert my options and i will be a happy holder.

D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $131 10.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12946 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.