CL8 0.00% 1.0¢ carly holdings limited

Ann: Completion of placement and secondary trading notice, page-68

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I respect to the advertising space, I can see DriveMyCar adds in my Facebook feed. Do you know what other avenues CL8 is taking in the advertising space. I also don't know why CL8 are not cross selling their services. For example if I go to the DriveMyCar web site, why is there no link to the my caravan site, and vice versa... Hey its free advertising for DriveMyCar, shows that the company offers more services that the client could potentially be a customer for

2 cents is nothing if this thing takes off, just need to pump up the volume of vehicles used, get this thing into the public eye.... As soon as we get a decent P/E ratio this thing will be a bull. The P/B is in line with market expectations, just need increased volume of customers, and the public to think of DriveMyCar instead of Hertz or Avis. Just like when you think of taxi you now think of Uber.... When this happens all hell will break loose in the share price.

Saying this, must give credit where credit is due, management seem to be getting kick ass contracts, by going after UBER, spring boarding off the good rep of other brands, awesome move guys... Just waiting for all the boxes to be ticked, which management is doing. Advertising on facebook that drive my car is cheaper than alternative rental options, shows good form.

Wish there were options for single day rentals, in saying this, it is because the lessee has a time value of money... and the lessee is would weigh up the revenue and effort to rent out a car for a single day vs the time and effort of doing so...

In the same breath one day car rentals are the only real advantage tradition rental companies have over drive my car... Maybe with the pending apps coming out... This issue may be addressed...

Any thoughts? Feel free to pick apart my critical thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $159 15.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 302485 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 293906 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.