KKO 4.62% 6.2¢ kinetiko energy ltd

I think its relevant in this discussion to define the difference...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I think its relevant in this discussion to define the difference between a microcap explorer, who funds via CR, looking for reserves to sell or farm to "big oil & gas" who are producers that earn money. If this elephant of a project ends up with reserves of say 1TCF, I can imagine developing the field to full production being counted in percentages of a billion dollars, with life time earnings in the several billions of dollars. This is not the team to do that, and I am hope they know it. IF the gas is there. If its not there, then it never was for millions of years and you can't blame anyone for that. All they can do is go look and shareholders are along on that journey of discovery, one way or the other. A duster costs as much as a gusher.

The production aspect at the moment I imagine is a small factory shed with an off the shelf compressor. I would think they are only bothering with this nickel and dime sales operation as part of the reserve certification, or to show "big oil & gas" companies or a SA Insto production and distribution as a proof of concept.

Reading your posts SugeKnight, and inferring your investment style and approach, which is neither right or wrong. I agree with your view that companies who are seeking profit should be making one! If you like to invest in companies that are achieving or seeking that metric, then explorers are not in that basket and you have made a correct decision to sell.

However if you like to have at least part of your portfolio in companies with good management and a good chance of increasing the value of their assets faster than they dilute through CR to do so, thereby increasing SP, KKO IMO is well and truly deserving of being on the dart board.

I wish management good luck with spending the cash and then asking for more at a much higher SP. Again I reiterate from my previous post. Last CR 2c. This CR 10c. Next CR ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $88.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.2¢ $8.303K 130.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 154545 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 19229 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.