POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Ann: Completion of Placement & Appendix 3B, page-84

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hmmmm interesting scenario the whole 20m short thing. I wasnt watching the stock that closely then but I have been mulling over it for the last 20 mins.

From Shortman (which im pretty sure just gets its data from the daily txt file the ASX releases) there were 20m shares shorted that day but they also must have been covered the same day otherwise if the short position was still open it would show up on the graph on Shortman (which has a 4 day lag).

So obviously as no-one covered 20m shares that same day youd think the buyer and the shorter would have to be the same entity?

Also the only person that holds 20m shares to even be able to sell or lend out is Peterson. But given he has been behind this recap and restructure for ages (and was pretty underwater before the consol from memory) I highly doubt he just dumped his holdings.

So that poses the Q, who sold 20m shares for Warburton to LW and become a Sub Holder? Or did Warburton have them spread across a number of accounts before hand and lend them to themselves in an Interactive Brokers account and then LW their own caps to create attention? Wow its getting deep now haha.

The broker data says Pershing were selling at av 4c for net sale of 20m shares between 12/2 and 20/2 and 239 was (likely) the buyer.

Im pretty sure CPS use Pershing and Pattos to clear too, so the selling was possibly sophs from the raise.

Anyway, I came here to see if anyone has an up to date T20 since the fall from 4.3c? I dont hold so I dont think the company will give me one for free. Would a holder mind emailing and getting one? Be interesting to see the movements recently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.