TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Why they did a TH and this CR now is beyond me. If they waited...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Why they did a TH and this CR now is beyond me.
    If they waited till Jan 9th and let SP go from 12.5-15 and then POG go from 1220 to now 1263
    they could then have done a CR at 14c and got the full $5M at lower dilution when they were all back at their desks.

This looks now to be the first financial mistake by the TRY BOD after all that hard work for 18 months its been blown in a few days by this CR.

They should have avoided a CR and just deferred TC & Investec loan again like they did before, that wouldnt have spooked the markets.

They now look desperate and market suspects they have illiquidity & poor production or production issues again. Doing a small illtimed cheap CR at Christmas looks and feels desperate.
    Wow what a balls up!

Did Richard Beazley sign off on this cheap CR and why would he?
    He didnt do CR at SFR or SBM till the 5 bagger runs.
    Ken wouldnt as he is in the jungle making money for us all.
    Looks like the actions of Stern & Jones to me as Stern was overly conservative and cautious at the AGM.
    Why would they send such a bad signal to the market after all this good hard work for so long?!

They need to correct this with more guidance, more drill hits & road/bridge building and cash at bank and debt updates to shore up the markets confidence.

Merry Chrismas, from the GRINCH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.