TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Completion of Placement & SPP Announced, page-29

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Is wishful thinking.

I guess some consideration should be given to Ken & John the wizards behind the curtain. Stern warnings or the third stooge aside.

They are @ 80 & 75 years old & that's doin pretty good in the whole scheme of things.

Think they should know a thing or two by now & obviously they are businessmen.

As time gets up there I gotta say on behalf of them, considering their outlook & the arena they are within, stands within reason for them to look ahead shrug a shoulder & say proudly;

" who really gives a F***".

and then add after a pause,

"I know I certainly don't, within reason of course".

Hitting the golf ball off the tee into the Guyanese jungle never to be seen or heard of again.

Good chance Munster won't be buying shares in Troy anytime soon - is the point.

These guys are on their way out.

I'm just hoping their succession plans fare well or are atleast being considered for the gaddys and greenkeepers etc alike and it is not a nose in the air deal.

From the engine room, continued proposition for I to buy into their pleasure centre but no " directors intend to participate".

At remuneration time - no reduction based on multiple years of sustained financial loss.

Makes me wonder if it is golf we are playing or are they out mining gold or something untoward?

Wish they'd just sChNaPpp out of it !!!

Go gold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.