TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Interesting that the 10.5 & 11.0 offerees got cleaned out easily...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Interesting that the 10.5 & 11.0 offerees got cleaned out easily with 2 line swipes today
    daily volume 1.1M so an INSTO is involved as ChiX is leading the ASX trade again.

This accumulating INSTO is patient and been around for a while but doesnt look like he got any or all the shares he wanted in the CR. Maybe he was told to buy on market as this is all we need.
    Maybe the TRY BOD wanted half from the SPP as stated at the AGM anyway.

We dont know the full story but seems to me that if another INSTO now comes along for $2.5M CR they will ask for 11c and then maybe cancel the SPP.

Something is up for sure.

@triage you have got the wrong figures there
    The fact that you consider guidance to 30 June as indicative that no Tallman ore will be processed by then or that they are "scraping the bottom of the barrell" for cash is not only ridiculous but misleading.

As kojak and I and TRY have pointed out many many times:-
    - as at 30 Sept cash & bullion was A$14.6M
    - $4M was sitting on the refinery for payment
    - $4M is sitting for Investec to ex options at 13c at any time
    - $2.5M received in cash on the CR days ago
    - A$10M FCF & A$26M revenues incoming for Q2 to 31 Dec
    - 3 months stockpiles worth A$20M available to process (100kT ore)
    - Investec loan slashed to U$8.19M and soon to $5M
    - TC under control and lowest in 3 years
    - guidance at lower end yet still decent production and way more than Q2 2017!
    - no change to costs guidance
    - POG boomed last 7 days from 1213 Q1 AVRP to now spot price at 1279 boosting FCF to TRY

Looks to me that they have more cash & liquidity & less debt than the last 2 years,

The TRY BOD stuffed up that CR & SPP but looks like something big is incoming and it may be more great drill results proving up that 500k oz deposit or fast tracking Tallman ore to mill or the booming POG.

The only one prank posting & scaring the grandmas on here that TRY is on an existential threat is you!
    You have got it all wrong!

TRY will FLY!
    Last edited by Samboy69: 28/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.