TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Completion of Placement & SPP Announced, page-82

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    @triage
    so you believe everything you read! Perhaps you havent read between the lines so lets look at what was said:-
    "the placement fell short of the Company’s objective is attributable to the turmoil in global capital markets"
    Sounds more like a PR response than a real reason to me.
    It does not in any way contradict my theory and doesnt state that the BOD could not seek more CR funding next week or that Investec or Ruffer were offered shares and refused, remember it was posted a week ago that the placement was fully taken up through Bell Potter.

24M shares issued under the CR of 10.5c to looks like at least 3 groups
    "existing domestic and international shareholders as well as new professional investors"
    So at least 3 groups were split these 24M shares and no sub holder notice out yet so none to Investec Ruffer & the accumulating INSTO is still below 5%.

My hypothesis as to this accumulating INSTO is very clear to me and jacky123 and many others who watch the trades on here, but not to you
    He doesnt look like he got all the shares he wanted in the CR. This is still possible if not likely.
    Maybe the TRY BOD wanted half from the SPP as stated at the AGM anyway

A hypothesis based on actions and vague ASX wording is not "making stuff up" but investment analysis based on reading between the lines.

When you claim contrary to the ASX announcements and financials reported and claim TRY has an existential threat & financial problems when there are none reported then that is really making stuff up,
    so @triage you would know all about making stuff up.

I went to the AGM and met the TRY BOD so seem to know them better than you.
    You seem to not understand the difference between ASX announcements and hypotheses based on them.

TRY to get 24M shares on market now and see what price you get!

You see the dirty window, U$8M debt & insolvency and I see the sunny day in the jungle with loads of high grade and cashflow & low debt. We will soon see who is right and wrong.

Looks like the market is siding with me.
    That TRY will FLY!
    Last edited by Samboy69: 28/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.