GRY 0.00% 20.5¢ gryphon minerals limited

I suspect it is only rallying to fair value. The price was...

1. 1,296 Posts.
    I suspect it is only rallying to fair value. The price was hammered to $1.50 by the overall market and gold price dropping, then management decided to move on capital raising @1.40, the market sniffed this out and dropped the price even more, which meant capital raising at an even lower price of $1.30. As we know, the price usually goes back to the capital raising price. Under market conditions of last week, there was no drift, it walloped down below capital raising price.

Now the can has been drop kicked down the road again, and the price has had a nice little rally today. If the santa rally keeps up, the price should keep moving up.

Thanks gooch, I know of AMX, what I am after are companies that are similar to Gryphon, but as they were a few years back. Marketcap around 50 million, low shares on offer, top management, excellent prospects and with the potential for marketcap to equal Gryphon's over the next few years and then onwards towards where PRU is. Currently have PDI, MET, WAF and MDI on the list. Already doing nicely with AZH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.