LBT 3.45% 1.4¢ lbt innovations limited

Ann: Completion of Placement, page-158

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    The interest post FDA ,in LBT , by MNC is of... Significance , imo...Dealings with these
    organizations will be a complicated process , especially if ...there's an " elephant in the
    room " .
    The elephant .. may not be a bad thing if their interest align with ours ...but what if
    they aren't . Then Dealings with other MNC ... may become too problematic .....
    BM has  close to 10 % shareholding , and , imo ,.. mostly hasn't had our interest aligned ,
    to the detriment of LBT , just ask LT holders ... I refer you to a excellent post by Linsanity
    who talks about BM 's  strategies re  TO 's...

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/19907171/single

So how do you fix this problem ... BM blocking shareholdings may dominate/frustrate
    and lead to  an unfavorable outcome.....Well you could reduce their holdings ( % )by
    doing a ... CR and putting the new shares in... safer hands ..
    Prior to CR .. BM had 10 % now they have 7.6%  (117 + 35m )..yes it's cost us a bit , but our
    choices will be in our interests ...re any deals forthcoming  which , Imo ..is significantly
    to the upside and ... a great strategic move by Brent. BM ..is still in the game .. but will
    have to increase their holdings ,.. will be interesting to see their response .
    Also ... most importantly it increases the shareholding of our BOD .

I doubt that a public company can achieve success without making sacrifices along
    the journey .  While a few see the CR as greed by directors , ..I don't , I see it as strategic
    and protection of our interests  against  aggressive TO corporations .. .
    Most interesting is the placement to a US .. SI ...  will be watching closely ...with options
    included will have just over 10%   GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $22.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $3.714K 263.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2188194 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1537615 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.