LBT 12.5% 1.4¢ lbt innovations limited

I was as shocked and angry as anyone on Friday when I read the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 689 Posts.
    I was as shocked and angry as anyone on Friday when I read the announcement. It was a bit rich!
    I've had my say. I've listened to others. Some on here have displayed grace and wisdom.
    I've done a full circle. My weekends not been wasted.
    All this talk about lack of credibility, deception, greed etc I'm beginning to think is over played.
    Someone said today that there's 155M shares issued, fully diluted (furniture i think).
    Management are outlaying $334K in the CR at 31c. 1M shares. Gifted themselves 500K options, which cost 44c to convert.
    So no risk upfront on the options, but a small premium paid. Call it interest and importantly capital for the company.
    That's 1.5M shares to management in this CR or 1% of shares on issue. 1%.
    REALLY! I expect they're working their butts off. BB may yet prove to be a legend. It's not all necessarily his.
    Do we really begrudge them buying 1%.
    Yeh, the timing wasn't great. But maybe it was realistic...........
    As for the SI, there's not enough information as yet be be drawing conclusions. Maybe it's someone who will bring value and are worth a small premium.
    Fundamentalists call it a pump & dump. Do we really expect informed players to pay for 'hype'?
    The most vocal on here appear to have entered on the hype, victims of their own FOMO, but want to blame everyone else for their actions.......
    Own your own mistakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $24.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $22.67K 1.505M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 888473 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 328673 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.