LBT 0.00% 1.5¢ lbt innovations limited

Apart from the odd quality post, the LBT threads have been taken...

1. 13,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2686
    Apart from the odd quality post, the LBT threads have been taken over by romper room.

All this hand-wringing and indignation - feigned or otherwise - is childish and embarrassing.

Several here need to get a grip, grow up and move on. You don't need to live long to realize that shit happens and that, often, you can't do a thing about it.

Sure, the CR was handled badly and I hope that everyone concerned about it has represented those concerns to management either by getting on the phone (as I have done) or writing to them. That - and exercising your EGM vote - is certainly worth doing and may be beneficial in the longer term.

But to go on whingeing here, day in and day out, is pathological. Selling shares - or talking them down - to vent that indignation is even worse. Incredibly stupid, in fact.

It is either that - stupidity - or unethical, self-obsessed pip trading manipulation (for which the embarrassingly transparent GG is a standout) and which warrants just as much condemnation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $1.395K 93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 507898 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1618400 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.