RSH 7.41% 2.9¢ respiri limited

Ann: Completion of Placement, page-4

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    fully agree. all will be revealed in next few months. will RSH deliver on its promises from the Chairman and CEO who replaced the old guard in quick order. Does the market really want Wheezo? if so, why has it not got traction in Aust and the launch in Uk is no longer a strong priority. all the eggs in now in the USA basket. I hope they pull it off in the USA for asthma sufferers and loyal investors but the longer this goes on inclusive of multiple CRs the more impatient long term holders will be. there have been some green shoots that keeps investors hoping (and praying) but nothing of real significance. my gut told me to sell when the unusually high share option allocations for chairman and CEO were approved but I held on. I'm still holding. I'm still waiting with my 5+ year investment in RSH. I can't watch the investment updates any more. I want real substantive share price action now. if not, then I'm selling all of it. I was once fully on the Go Wheezo bandwagon but now I'm waivering. I'm keen to hear the sentiment of other long term holders. what do you think? have you sold or are you holding on? again, I want Wheezo to succeed for asthma sufferers around the world. I think that's a success story that we all want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $37.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $5.627K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 165814 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 189727 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.