MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe they are just prepared to take on the...

1. 1,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Maybe, maybe not.

Maybe they are just prepared to take on the extra risk to average down.

Or maybe they know if they don't raise the extra funds now, and dilute the shares on issue some more whilst they still can, they may not get the opportunity to survive with no, to little money in the kitty to keep going. That could be catastrophic to everyone inc Hartrees and other major investors yet again.

Sometimes people get put in a corner with little to no other options other than to keep throwing good money at their investment, in the hope that 1 day they may just see a return and retrieve most of their investment back.

It's not always black and white Kalenn. And by suggesting or admitting that you have participated in this raise, reading between the lines, you know
    more than any other person on this forum as to what's happening behind the scenes.

I'd suggest to @W0mb@t you hold on till at least June for a return on ur investment as you should receive more than the 8c your willing to part with for ur shares.
    If not, as I suggested I'll pay u 10c per share.

Something does smell fishie doesn't it Kalenn. I'd suggest plan B will surface soon judging by the confidence in Kalenns posts. Hang in their W0mb@t..... don't sell ur soul to the devil just yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.