CYL 6.53% $1.88 catalyst metals limited

Catalyst don't need to come up with no plan for Plutonic...

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    • Catalyst don't need to come up with no plan for Plutonic underground. Etienne du Plessis and his geology team done did all that. All catalyst need to do is give et and his folk what they want so they all remain at the mine...look to me ET and his geology team discovered the mirror of the gold mineralization homestake and barrick mined out over 30 year span so this aint no swan zone that get mined out over a few years thereafter causing production to crash but a much larger gold system that will feed mills for 20 or 30 more years. I'm thinking once new high grade stopes get mucked we be seeing head grade at mill go from 2gpt mining leftovers that previous operator mgmt prefered for personal reasons, back to plutonic underground historical grade of about 7gpt. With union of plutonic and plutonic dome tenements and add in bryah basin tenement which Barrick and homestake did not have access to,if catalyst can safely do some pretty basic boring basic blocking and tackling at plutonic, no reason for gold production not to return to range of historical level of 350,000ozs per year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.