ADT 2.80% $4.51 adriatic metals plc

Well spotted belfi I have noted the daily shorting/capping for 5...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Well spotted belfi I have noted the daily shorting/capping for 5 months (with the very odd exception) naturally there is no fixed percentage . The algorithm is set to react within a price range for example yesterday 4.5291% of the daily traded volume against 12.3254% on the 17th Feb . It is surprising how little shares can be used to effectively control a price eg 21st Feb 1.1038% of the volume,this is helped by a low turnover of shares of course and any announcement is immediately hit which is self evident. It is always interesting to note that pre-open there is a major disparity in the sell/bid price/volumes.As of yesterday the gross loaned out figure was 382,168 shares against a net of 271,168 shares so in my opinion the operator is keen to keep a grip on this It will be interesting to see who the operator is.
    In many respects it is irrelevant who is capping the price although I personally feel seventhseal might have touched a nerve (I hope it isn’t them) . The ultimate aim thinking outside of the proverbial box is to created a vwap that would make an offer around $3.2 look good,
    I feel PC has taken the company forward in a very positive professional way (to date) and is building a very attractive resource which will not go unnoticed however with such a stranglehold it feels he can’t control the price. The consequence of this is PC comment that the raising for mine construction will not be an equity one who can blame him.
    The Serb asset I feel will be a major boost as it is opened up the next set of drill results will hopefully reveal more. We know that Datt Cap and Sprott are in there however I feel that PC needs a Corporate Cornerstone investor to defend any derisory bid eg anything under $4 in my opinion.
    GLTAH

HP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.51
Change
-0.130(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $1.161B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.64 $4.64 $4.42 $4.404M 968.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 880 $4.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.54 360 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.51
  Change
-0.130 ( 1.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.62 $4.62 $4.43 209658
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.