FKP 0.98% $2.03 fkp property group

re: Ann: Completion of Retail Component of En... I applied for...

1. 11,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    re: Ann: Completion of Retail Component of En... I applied for 30% more than my allocation - I didn't think it likely to get any more than that.

It does happen - but I think it would be bizarre if FKP treated somebody with only 10 shares the same as somebody with one million shares, where both applied for $100k extra. If it was a share purchase plan without the attempt to maintain shareholders pro rata, then I could understand it.

If I get an extra 20% - I will be very very happy indeed.

However I feel sorry for the 15% of retail holders who did not take up their entitlement, and have received none of the significant value of their entitlement at all. I feel that a lot of shareholders should not directly own shares, as they do not have the inclination or means to manage their holding appropriately. I know many people who fit into this category. They are fresh meat for investment bankers, and more savvy traders and investors in scenarios such as this cap raise.

I don't see what will stop FKP trading at NTA ($2.74 from memory) other than some short term selling and rebalancing by retail holders who perceive a windfall, and who have stretched themselves financially to take up the issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.