FKP 0.98% $2.03 fkp property group

re: Ann: Completion of Retail Component of En... I applied for...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    re: Ann: Completion of Retail Component of En... I applied for 30% more than my allocation - I didn't think it likely to get any more than that.

It does happen - but I think it would be bizarre if FKP treated somebody with only 10 shares the same as somebody with one million shares, where both applied for $100k extra. If it was a share purchase plan without the attempt to maintain shareholders pro rata, then I could understand it.

If I get an extra 20% - I will be very very happy indeed.

However I feel sorry for the 15% of retail holders who did not take up their entitlement, and have received none of the significant value of their entitlement at all. I feel that a lot of shareholders should not directly own shares, as they do not have the inclination or means to manage their holding appropriately. I know many people who fit into this category. They are fresh meat for investment bankers, and more savvy traders and investors in scenarios such as this cap raise.

I don't see what will stop FKP trading at NTA ($2.74 from memory) other than some short term selling and rebalancing by retail holders who perceive a windfall, and who have stretched themselves financially to take up the issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.