BCI 4.17% 23.0¢ bci minerals limited

@SuperWealthy and @Jannie, I'd agree with both of you, to some...

1. 2,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 607
    @SuperWealthy and @Jannie, I'd agree with both of you, to some extent.

The SP has dropped back a bit since the issue of the new shares. Six/seven weeks or so ago, just prior to the trading halt, BCI had a MC of $350mil and soon after the issue it was $700mil, now down to $650mil. I'd expect it to drop back somewhat, as essentially BCI are no further advanced than they were at the end of January, except they have a lot more cash. In fact, in some respects they may well be worse off, due to the ongoing delay in approvals.

However, based on a review of todays trading, it appeared to be manipulated, or supported at a price point unobtainable by retail, so as to hold at around 23c.

Whether it gets down under 20c or not, I'd probably guess not, but who knows? We may well see "a mass retail exit due to acute boredom and ongoing delays" and the SP may get back down there for you, SW.....?????

The ONLY near-term catalyst for some sort of SP appreciation will be the Fed's enviro approvals. We are already passed the last Quarterly's "hope" date of February 2024 for approvals, and in reality are only just under three weeks away from being into Q4FY2024. So, sorry to be proven correct, but my guestimate some time ago (last year) of mid 2027 for FSOS is looking about right currently, and there is still a heap of 'risks' from unknowns still to come.

And then there is still the little issue of the 'cream on top' and 'will it happen or won't it' SOP matter.....

But I do agree with your 'staircase' of SP rises Jannie - it may well be a staircase for midgets or children, but only time will tell.

The only bright spot out of all this is that the company now has enough $$$ (via debt and equity) to finish the 'Salt first' job.

We all just have to sit tight and see how this saga plays out.

Bit of a yawn really........

GLTAH. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $663.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.8¢ 23.0¢ $22.34K 95.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 184245 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 97527 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.5¢ 17334
Last updated 13.38pm 02/05/2024 ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.