ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    CRs in December is poor timing -- although this was inevitable -- Aussies as a whole are saving/budgeting this month. January is probably worse becausr bills fill mailboxes and in-boxes. Just my thought, no corroborative data. Also the 5.75:1 would strictly limit purchases. Nevertheless, I bought around $2.89ish.

Simple really, presto! a substantial boost in Au production. Very short-term, this month Au enters a period of strong seasonal strength. (I've heard seasonal TA people say 17 December to 27 December, both giving a ~75% chance of risk to the UP-side.) Medium-term, it may be about macro geopolitical events, but I don't think so, that's just not thr driver it once was. Medium- long-erm, the Fed may well be on hold, so no stimulus there. Longer out it may be about a debt/credit crisis/crash which should provide a relatively safer capital protection haven... we'll see.

I believe SAR is stepping up to a bigger-boy playground and I especially like a producer materially increasing ounces/year, a near-term to production player, and an exploreco with a vast, if not regional, prospective land position.

OV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.