SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

CRs in December is poor timing -- although this was inevitable...

1. 2,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    CRs in December is poor timing -- although this was inevitable -- Aussies as a whole are saving/budgeting this month. January is probably worse becausr bills fill mailboxes and in-boxes. Just my thought, no corroborative data. Also the 5.75:1 would strictly limit purchases. Nevertheless, I bought around $2.89ish.

Simple really, presto! a substantial boost in Au production. Very short-term, this month Au enters a period of strong seasonal strength. (I've heard seasonal TA people say 17 December to 27 December, both giving a ~75% chance of risk to the UP-side.) Medium-term, it may be about macro geopolitical events, but I don't think so, that's just not thr driver it once was. Medium- long-erm, the Fed may well be on hold, so no stimulus there. Longer out it may be about a debt/credit crisis/crash which should provide a relatively safer capital protection haven... we'll see.

I believe SAR is stepping up to a bigger-boy playground and I especially like a producer materially increasing ounces/year, a near-term to production player, and an exploreco with a vast, if not regional, prospective land position.

OV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.