HYD 0.00% 1.6¢ hydrix limited

I appreciate that the wait hasn't been great for the share price...

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I appreciate that the wait hasn't been great for the share price - I've been a very long term holder myself. At the same time though, it proves to me that this is a proper, genuine medical device with high barriers of entry that takes time and rigorous medical checks and balances etc. If HYD does get it, then it seems like it could be quite a unique, monopolistic opportunity - and so the fruits should hopefully follow. I like the fact that the business is also much more balanced and broader and diversified then just this AngelMed - this doesn't in my view look to just be some small cap high risk stock that is geared to one game changing medtech device; but to other solid service revenues and capital stakes in other game changing technologies. The largest shareholders still seem to be confident by continuing to hold and participate in recent capital activities; so the alignment in my view is there too. The loyalty options is a bit of cheap shot in my view - we still have to subscribe for it; but then again; look at where HYD was trading at a few years ago ($0.50+); and yet now I'd argue the company is much more de-risked and in better shape. Time will tell - I'm a long term holder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.068M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $107 6.701K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111500 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 203968 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.