TTT 4.71% 8.1¢ titomic limited

I honestly don't know the answer to your questions Bakmaam.The...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I honestly don't know the answer to your questions Bakmaam.

The cynic inside me is telling me quite clearly and loudly that the CR is to prolong the company for another 6 months or so to further aid the Salaries of the lucky few on the Board.

In all my years of investing, sincerely, I have seen the ASX as a 'toothless tiger.' How do I know this? Because I have been in your exact, same position 2 Decades ago with another Speculative company, with the same scenarios, High SP, big spruiking CEO, big statements but unfulfilled promises, the SP diving into oblivion, leading the mum and dad investors to a road to nowhere while they (The Board) continued to live a life of luxury through CR's. They should have all been sent to jail but none were ever charged!

I saw the same tell tale signs with TTT many years ago ( maybe not criminal behaviour) but other shared characteristics, so I decided to bail before all this eventuated.

One thing I can tell you through learned experience is this. Continually throwing money at a 'Dog of a stock' to average down is not the answer. I hope you break even at least. I really do but I cannot see how TTT are going to get out of this. The company is diluted to the Max.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.004(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $81.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ $25.45K 308.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 36027 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 41283 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.